RECENT PROJECTS – ARMTHORPE
In 2013 we completed a major construction project for the Bullock family in Armthorpe, Doncaster. The contract involved demolition of an existing bungalow on site, and then re-building a home that was specifically designed to meet with the needs of their son who has Cerebral Palsy.
The construction works took approximately 12 months from demolition to completion and included aspects such as:
- Hydrotherapy pool with waterfall, hoist system, and a shower room equipped with a motorised Pressalit changing bench.
- Therapy room included a soft play area, sensory equipment and suspended swing chair.
- A bedroom with CCTV system and adapted ensuite with wet floor shower area, specialist Kingkraft bath, and hoist system.
- Dedicated accommodation for the care team.
- Games room.
- Outdoor play area.
- Spacious living areas for the family to enjoy together.
- Level access around and into the property.
The photographs below show the project during the various construction stages, and how the works progressed from commencement through to completion.
[separator style_type=”single|dashed” top_margin=”10″ bottom_margin=”10″ sep_color=”#cecece” icon=”” width=”” class=”” id=””]